Our aim is to provide a service in people’s own homes, at times that are convenient and in ways that suit individual needs. We have sound principles for the way we run our service. Central to these is our belief that the rights of service users are paramount.
Currently the support we can provide includes:
Key Personal Care and Support:
- Dressing and undressing
- Bathing, washing, shaving and oral hygiene
- Continence Care
- Medication requirements and other health related activities
- Manual handling
- Eating and meal preparation
- Laundry and ironing
- General household duties
- Support to attend appointments
- Community Engagement
- Support with shopping
- Assistance with finances and correspondence.
There are some aspects of care and support that require staff to have specific training and these will be discussed and assessed at the start of your service.